View Single Post
Old 26-09-2006, 07:16 PM
Dariel

Namaste all,

Just one thing about kundalini energies and awakening it. It is very important that when waking kundalini the bodies need to be as clear as possible. The symptom are consequence of the energy blockages around the energyfield and chakras and should not happen in normal state. There might be some symtoms but then all the practises need to be stopped for a while to let the lower bodies (physical, emotional, mental) to get used to the new energies.
So one should not start to practise this if energybody is purified. This means mastering emotions and thoughts at certain level and also very importantly the physical body need to be cleansed as well to make sure that there is no toxins put into it.

All symptoms require CLEANSING of the energybody and if the body or emotions or thoughts are not balanced after few days of restraining from excercise one better ask councelling from the qualified energy healer or spiritual teacher.

The awakening of kundalini is of course a natural thing on the spiritual path but if that is awakened to early or forced to awaken it is more doing destruction than helping. One should never practise kundalini excercise just to get "great experiences" as it can cause very serious symptoms and BP is most probably one of them. I know what I talk about as I do practise this but even with qualified teachers I still sometimes need to stop and ground myself well. Grounding is important, otherwise one cannot live this normal daily life.

Advanced techniques should never be done by internet instructions but only with good spiritual teacher as those are not a game. They are very strong energies which can lead one to serious troubles mentally, emotionally and physically if done in a wrong way with lack of proper knowledge.

Lots of love and light
Dariel