View Single Post
Old 09-06-2011, 08:55 PM
Master
Cal:

This process you speak of, am I to understand this is not really me as an individual but me as part of the whole –as collective conscience or whatever is the best description?

I speak of Self-realization in terms of human beings as an interstellar multi-dimensional species. This is their intention, their True identity and purpose. The original genetics of human biology were designed to last forever, to allow the soul counterpart to come and go consciously at will, and to alter their vibration in order to access many different realities. Much in the same way as their genetic brethren, the sasquatch, who presently do so. This is to say, they were originally intended to be immortal. It is only through corruption, abuse and neglect that this is no longer evident.
As a spiritual being, and a soul counterpart to this intention, called Human being, it is in service that you are here to influence the direction of the species, and those of others. With the many spiritual gifts you possess it is the hope of your soul group that you apply these to facilitate growth and direction upon the planet. For the events on planet Earth have significance and consequence to millions of other planets and species beyond its own sola system. Events upon the Earth also have significance and consequence within the spirit world, as it is that all things are connected, unperceivable to the many.
An evolution upon the Earth triggers an evolution in the spirit world, and also an evolution of the universe itself. All is part of a much larger ‘body’. When one limb evolves, the whole body evolves.

The work you facilitate here on Earth as an individual will be amplified a hundred times in the spirit world, allowing much in the spirit world to evolve and expand. Not because the spirit lacks a thing, but because spirit is infinite in expansion. In order to be infinite it must forever expand and forever evolve continuously without end. This is why you should never underestimate your true worth, and that one person can, and always does make a difference, in this world, or the other. It is by far more difficult to make a difference in the physical world, simply because there is by far much more resistance against you. However, no effort or progress ever goes to waste.

I’m wondering because for thousands of years (or longer) humans might have been in this process, while my life on earth is just a tiny spec of time.

Humans have been present on Earth for 5 million years, albeit in a variation of genetic form. The different races and skin tones seen today are the result of modified genetic characteristics by visiting foreign species. The human race has been observed to have progressed in some areas, but regressed in others, such as their diminished emphasis on spiritual values. The process of Self-realization, as a species, is not a straight line of progress, but more of a fluctuation of events and influences. While you may think yourself to be a tiny spec within this process, the process itself is meaningless and has no true purpose or function should you yourself, as an individual hold no true value for it. For it is the values you yourself place upon this process of Self-realization that give purpose to the whole journey. It is not the end result that is significant, but the experience of the journey you yourself took to reach that end result. Do not then bewilder yourself with the unfathomable plan of prime creator, for in doing so you miss the point of it all, and that is to experience the actual process itself, your Self.

Or is it they each individual human entity, as they get older and wiser (more spiritual?) come closer to self realization

Before we speak of the human entity, know that your spirit cannot get ‘more spiritual’, that is a false truth. This is also why spiritual ascension is also a false truth. There is no up or down, higher or lower in the spirit world, as you perceive reality to be, there is only expansion in every direction. That which is perfect and complete lacks nothing, and does not need more of something else to be its True Self. Your spirit is a mirror image of prime creator. When you are Self-realized, that is, when your spirit is made real within reality, you become God personified. When you realize the potential of your spirit is infinite, you understand that all that remains is for you to choose something from that infinity to experience joyfully. As you choose more, as you choose differently, you expand and grow outward into infinity. This is not a process of ascension, but a process of self-choosing. Accept the moment of the creation of now. Your purpose is choice, to choose. To choose here and now, accept it and experience it joy-fully. As the human race evolves joyfully along the path of love and wisdom, spirit, or Self, becomes another step closer, which enables growth between both worlds.

This is the state of Self-becoming. That is, you continuously strive to discover and fulfil your most loving potential within each moment of now. Only love can unlock the doors to the true potential of humanities original purpose and design. However, it takes wisdom and acceptance in knowing that perfection can never truly be reached in physical state, since potential is infinite, the process itself becomes your ultimate joy. So it can be said, joy is your ultimate purpose. There is no higher joy than the joy of Self made manifest. You understand the simple pleasures of this joyful journey become your grandest fulfilment and achievement. It is not the big things you presume to be of great importance, but the little things, for these are what define you as a being. You will never, ever, lose this individual identity you know as ‘I’, even if you return to source.

Do you have any advice on how to best maintain present moment awareness and not get caught up in the minds reactions and storybuilding from reactions to events of the past and fear of things that could happen in the future?

Learn and understand The key to a joyful life:

The Now moment
Freedom from the past and expectations for the future. You are not choosing life if you are not living in the present. Life is the present. Be everpresent.

Acceptance
Accept the imperfections of yourself, the world and everyone in it. Accept all things as a process, not as an end result. There is no end result, for there is no end to the present.

Love
Find love for that which you have come to accept. This must always begin with yourself. For if you are not open to receive love, then you are not in abundance to share it. Love is the highest conduit for information there is; the more love you hold, more information and energy you connect to.

Wisdom
Wisdom is that which you already know as a sentient being, and cannot be given or taught.
Creates purpose, perspective and perception. Wisdom comes from the connection to spirit.

Intention
Determines direction, destiny and deed. If intentions are both wise and loving, true Self is realized and made manifest. Growth is attained through loving intention. The end result of intention is insignificant, for there is no end, only the process.

Experience
Experiences come from the seeds of intention, both of yours, and others. Facilitates growth. Experiences reflect the intentions of all beings. Learn to observe the connection to facilitate peace, joy and wellbeing.

Knowledge
Knowledge is that which is learnt, taught or created.
Creates belief, outlook and values.

Joy
Understanding and applying these keys will facilitate joy.
Joy will always be found in the now moment, hence, a process, not an end result.

You might also remind yourself on my words on procrastination:
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...on#p ost35244

Lastly, you have spoke in other posts about when we cross over in death that we carry the same persona that we acquired/built during our last soul journey on Earth, until we eventually learn to remember who we truly are and are reunited with our soul groups and our true spriritual being. How much of an influence is our current state of mind at the time of passing? Some days, or even hours of the day, I am in a better state of mind than others. If I pass suddenly and have a state of mind that is angry or fearful (something not loving and at peace with my self and the world) does that state become the state of consciousness I have to deal with in the transition? or is it a more of an average of my state of self becoming up to the point of death?

It is the state of ones beliefs and state of intentions, of thought and of feeling we speak of. It is these things which cause the amnesia of your spirit identity. As your beliefs, intentions, thoughts and feelings begin to lose their attachment to your physical body and the physical life you left behind, you no longer become infected by their dense hypnotic persuasion.

If your state of mind is one of intense anger, fear, shock or some other negative state upon your passing, this can certainly have an effect on your transition. What your experience shall be like in handling these states during your transition will differ to everyone else’s depending on your actual character and self-awareness. Someone with a strong character and good awareness of their spirituality will recover very quickly from these negative influences and will brush them off quite easily. However, someone who perceives themselves to be a simple body of flesh, and nothing more, will often struggle for long periods of time after their passing to overcome these negative feelings. It is a matter of acceptance. Some individuals, in their proud human persona will simply not accept they are immortal and/or have a divine spirit and will not be able to perceive their deceased loved ones, even if these loved ones wanted to be seen.

For many on this forum, it will be the case that what their personality is, and what their character is like, as well as their habits and stubbornness, will be what they perceive themselves as upon their passing.

-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸