View Single Post
Old 06-06-2011, 01:36 PM
Cal

"When the day comes when Heaven is aplace on Earth, and the veil of separation between two kingdoms ceases to exist, will be the day human beings accept their true inheritance. Each day you remember more of your true Self, and each day you act True in the name of love,the physical domain becomes closer to Self-realization. You are part of that process. Not only are you the process, but you are the beginning and the end."

Sparrow thanks so much for the insights. I’ve had a chance to digest and I have a few questions. This process you speak of, am I to understand this is not really me as an individual but me as part of the whole –as collective conscience or whatever is the best description? I’m wondering because for thousands of years (or longer) humans might have been in this process, while my life on earth is just a tiny spec of time. Or is it they each individual human entity, as they get older and wiser (more spiritual?) come closer to self realization – making the process more of a bit by bit over a large period oftime until a majority becomes closer to Self-realization?

"It matters not what side of the veil you choose to walk, the original intention remains the same. All that exists is within a state to Self-becoming. You are upon the Earth to take part in the becoming of that which now is. The tapestry of the moment of now."

This seems to synchronize well with some insights I received this weekend – a spontaneous message to me in my inner ears. I was told that in order to be at peace with myself I need to be at peace with the world, and in order to be at peace with the world I need to be at peace with myself.

The last of the brief insights were that the beginning and the end, and everything in between, exist only in the present not the past or future. Our thoughts and actions in the present are key.

Do you have any advice on how to best maintain present moment awareness and not get caught up in the minds reactions and storybuilding from reactions to events of the past and fear of things that could happen in the future?

Lastly, you have spoke in other posts about when we cross over in death that we carry the same persona that we aquired/built during our last soul journey on Earth, until we eventually learn to remember who we truly are and are reunited with our soul groups and our true spriritual being. How much of an influence is our current state of mind at the time of passing? Some days, or even hours of the day, I am in a better state of mind than others. If I pass suddenly and have a state of mind that is angry or fearful (something not loving and at peace with my self and the world) does that state become the state of consciousness I have to deal with in the transition? or is it a more of an average of my state of self becoming up to the point of death?

Thanks again for all your insights and support!
Cal

Last edited by Cal : 06-06-2011 at 01:43 PM. Reason: Font and spacing adjustments