View Single Post
Old 03-06-2011, 04:51 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cal
My last opinion didn't have heaven or spirit world as a physical tangible place. So now I'm wondering....

Cal
The spirit world can be just as physical and real, if not more so than the world you now inhabit. This is because, if you choose something to be ‘solid’ then so shall it become so. If you choose to see something different and interact with it on another level, it will begin to alter its dimensions. Just in the same way as you can either choose to ‘walk’ with legs, using your cellular memory of the sensation of walking on ground, or you can do away with legs altogether and float around. Or you can simply transport yourself to your next desired location without needing any of it. You will very rarely remain in one shape or form, and in fact that would be impractical anyway, since not everything works the same way as it does on Earth.
For example, you might find whilst visiting another species soul group that their front door is the size of planet Earth itself, and so it would become apparent to you to ‘think’ yourself bigger in order that you would interact with this door in an appropriate manner and size for your surroundings. In which case you would suddenly find yourself the size of a planet, but you would not know that for you would simply appear normal size next to this front door. Or, for example, if you were to visit the homes of some animals, such as rabbits, you would actually shrink yourself an appropriate size in order to enter their habitats as a guest. You may, as many do, simply change form into a rabbit yourself. Obviously this is easier said than done, but ambassadors for that group will assist you transform with their permission.

You are right to question your beliefs constantly, because the spirit world always shows you the truth in new and exciting ways. It is best to stick with what you know, and leave an open mind and heart for that which you do not.

-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸