View Single Post
Old 20-03-2017, 10:04 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rozie
@Serpentsun...Keep up the good work..

BTW...I do have guides who are snakes. I call them the S brothers. They talk with essy ssssoundsss....Yikes!!. They were deceitful and they would tell me the truth about thingssss. At that point I fell for it and I thought they were helpful, but they were kind of sssinissster.

I don't really talk to my guides much. I like to keep things pretty silent but I am aware of who is around, or what kind of help I am getting for the day.

They aren't really trussstworthy. They are still friends and they have their uses but I am wary when I sense their presence. That would be now.

Thanks....:) Few folks understand the things I do, let alone congratulate me.

Like many before me have said, there are many different spiritual paths in life, none more "special" than the other. Some seem to be ancient (perhaps even primordial) archetypes, such as the shaman or healer. Some I don't really understand just yet, like crystal, indigo, and star children. Are they from like another planet or something? Haha I really don't understand ANY of it.

I do definitely agree that labels can be confining and misleading. Everything is just a spectrum, there are no clear boundaries. Yet at the same time, I'm a very organized person, and labels help to organize information. Honestly, I could just be schizophrenic or something for all I know. But my experiences closely resemble what is labelled "shamanic crisis" or "initiatiatory sickness", and that makes me feel better about life than the label of mental illness does.

And by simply feeling better about life, my life has indeed improved.

Kinda funny how that works.

What kind of snakes do your guides appear as, if you don't mind me asking? Somehow I feel that has symbolic significance. Snakes can indeed be sinister, yet also affectionate in their own way, and they are an ancient race with a very different perception of reality. We really can learn a lot from them.

And they got the cutest little snakey faces!
Trigger Warning: I am neither FDA Approved nor USDA Certified. Certain subject matter is prohibited by federal law; I'm a good girl, so please don't publicly discuss such things with me. Privately message me if you'd like to ask personal questions.

My advice may contain words known in the state of California to offend people. Attempt any activities I discuss at your own risk. I ask odd questions and give answers you won't want to hear. Come to me as a last resort.