View Single Post
Old 20-04-2016, 09:24 PM
Deactivated Account
Smile My medium wife

Lynn, my wife is also 'gifted" and has facilitated quite a lot of contacts between the "living" and the "dead" (who are not dead at all!).
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
So many times as a Medium I am asked if a loved one has made it over to the other side or to the Light. The process usually is a smooth transfer of energy a release from the physical body to the energy body and over. This is not always the case though and there are many different reasons this can happen. This is where one's like me a Medium can step in and help. We sense the energy of the non living on many vibrations. For me at times I can have the come to me and sit with me like a living person would and have a chat like I would with anyone living.
LOL, that's how my wife sometimes does it or allows it. She uses automatic drawing to help the process of reading others.

Quote:
When we have the body stop working (die) our Spirit that essence of whom we are in life leaves the body as energy, it usually makes a smooth passage over to the other side. You have usually had the time to process your going to leave the physical realms. In some cases you miss that "Light" crossing as your death has been sudden and unexpected, example a car crash, or you feel that you need to complete something or you have been murdered and want to share information. You fear "pergetory" and you do not cross over as you fear punishment (no such place) I feel. So you become what is often called "Earth Bound" this is what I call a "Ghost" . This is where Mediums do the work of clearing and crossings.
I am not psychic or a medium but i had at least one direct experience with our brother in law who finally died of cancer but was still right there in his bedroom shortly after passing. It's a long story but I wrote it all out over here if I may post the link: http://afterlifeforums.com/entry.php?243-They-don-t-die

Quote:
What happens in a normal passing is that your met by family and friends or someone to help with that transition place. You might come right back in after passing with a message (though this is rare ) or you might be over there for a few months before a Medium can reach you. It all dependent on the level of your energy as it takes a two way connection to bring someone in. It takes a lot of energy for a Medium to bring in someone.

My wife doesn't do very many readings any more due to low energy.

Quote:
I came into this life "Light Switch On" meaning that it all came in with me in abilities and I had to learn what it all meant. I can see the dead as clearly at times as I do the living. In this I feel what they felt in life at times. So not something I would wish for others to have. Yet is is me and I embrace me.

Lynn
My wife has also often regretted being "gifted" as she can be bombarded by unwanted stuff. I have only personally witnessed or communicated with the "dead" a few times but no like a real psychic can. I undoubtedly proved to me that we do not die and that things are really wonderful over there.
Glad you wrote this, Lynn,
:) jim