View Single Post
Old 22-09-2019, 12:52 AM
Newbie ;)

I seek some answers to questions.

Hi all.

For most of my life I've felt the odd one out, diagnosed with Aspergers Syndrome and a impulsive emotional disorder. I've often found myself alone, and left with a more active world inside than out.

However one thing has remained all this time I've drawn strength from music, mostly simple tones like "Ambient Space Music - Across the galaxies"

But also epic music such as Ivan Torrent. Anyway I digress.

I spent a confused youth not fitting in, and being shunned, but as I grew apart and got my own life and a lovely partner, I've still felt a longing for something else, I then heard about Starseeds, and looked into it, finding the Sirian people mentioned on Twitter and feeling a connection, I've come seeking answers.

Who are the Sirian people, is their more information then the scattered videos on YouTube, is their both peoples from Sirius B and A here? and how does that work? did they interact with the Dogon people from West Africa, are they semi aquatic as I feel they are from a post evolution standpoint, I have scattered memories of places I cannot visit here on Earth.

As somebody with no experience in meditation, is entering a state of mind during music what is required? I've yet to hear anyone reach out, and the loneliness is depressing.

I've always felt connected to another, never known her, for years I felt it was a childhood friend, now after many years away I am not sure, I've only known the presence by one name that came one day as I was riding my bike through traffic in some quite hills. Isha.

Do I fit in here, or am I still lost.