View Single Post
Old 01-05-2012, 03:17 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonfly1
Spirit Guide Sparrow,

Why is it that of all the things that Ive read over my lifetime, you're words make my heart soar, your words make my skin tingle and goosebump...you're words kindle something in me, that resonates with something?......is it home?.....I dont know, but i do feel in my heart of hearts your words are true.....am I taking your words in because what you say is what I truly desire? or because I know their truth? (your words are like a letter of love to me)..do we 'know' each other?......
We all know of one another within the deepest reaches of our hearts, for we are all One. It is just that some place barriers between them and other beings that make them feel detached and alienated from one another. My words bring people together. My words bring your mind, your heart and your spirit together. It is not so much the words I use that make you feel connected, it is how you feel about yourself having made the connection to your true Self. I simply create the environment within you which facilitates your own ability to connect with your spirit. This feeling that you get is your own spirit talking to you.

-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸