View Single Post
Old 10-08-2013, 06:45 AM
StaroftheSea

Spot on SG, every time a member of the Family passes over, a rare group of birds, insect plague, an animal or other sign from my Loved one appears in and around the home.

After my ex-Father in Law passed he visited on his Anniversary smoking in the bathroom at the same time he was smoking out at his property in his own old bathroom (dual visits); my Mother was visiting that day after my daughter had just been born and smelled strong cigarette smoke in the bathroom. That night I received a call from my b.i.law who said that his Father had visited during the same time that he had visited him. He was visiting to see his first Granddaughter!

Then a few months later His father-in-Law visited in the garage while I was unloading groceries and my daughter (a few months old) was laying in her capsule laughing at him. I stepped back and watched him turn his head looking at her, back to me, then poof he vanished in thin air. He wore a grandpa collared old 1950's shirt, striped suit, and was a man of over 6ft. It was not until my Childrens grandmother showed me a photo of her farmer father that I realised it was the same Man who had arrived to see his First Great Grandchild!

She was the first 'female' in over 100 years or more and a fuss was being made over her!