View Single Post
Old 17-01-2019, 01:25 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShivLok
I am praying to Shiva my deity to take me away to rest near his lotus fee but despite His letting me see Hm three times , is keeping quiet and letting me rot in this sick body fighting with cancer , and making me confine to a glass room or cage for past 7 years due immunity issues.
Shiva is always there beside you, just waiting for you to fully surrender your heart at His Lotus Feet...then, no matter where you are, in a glass cage or at Kailasha, alive or dead...You will never be separated from Shiva.

I often think that He gives us these trials, this pain, to block off all other avenues, all of those "dead ends" to make our path straight towards Him and then, our suffering becomes His Grace.

Some may say "how could a kind, merciful God let me suffer this way?" but this is Lord Shiva we are talking about.... Mahakaal, Bhairav and Yamaraja Himself, we are talking about...and it would serve you very well never to forget that aspect of Him and yet love Him regardless.

If it helps, I shall relate the tale of Markandeya to you...It always helps me to put things into perspective:
https://youtu.be/Sqf5S1mdSmY

Aum Namah Shivaya