Thread: I Am Burned Out
View Single Post
Old 24-01-2019, 05:23 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOLA
Hello.

Need to get this off my chest. I don't know if this is the proper section to do so but if not I apologize.

Let's get to it.

I'm tired of not having enough time. Everyone has 24 hours, I have 24 hours. I work 12 hours/day so that leaves 12 left. I sleep for about 6 hours daily. 6 hours left. I work on my 'business' on the side so that I can eventually leave my 12hr/day job for about 3 hours. 3 hours left. Spend time with my fiancee so that I make sure she's happy that I'm leaving time with her...with watching movies? So 1 hour left.

1 hour left for me to...what? What can I do in 1 hour? Calculate my financial standing? More than an hour? Study more about my business? More than 1 hour.

I don't have time. It stresses me out. I work 6 days a week and the one day that I have off, I always have tons of errands to do.

I want to just explode.

GAAAAAAH!

Ok rant over.

It seems as if your life is out of balance and your current lifestyle is not sustainable.

Somehow you have to find areas where you can make changes and simplify your life. It may be easier said than done, but if you do not make changes then you may end up running on empty and you will be forced to rest.

Are your twelve hour days really worth it?

Peace.