View Single Post
Old 09-03-2018, 02:10 PM
Master

I've got almost 25 years on you girl. My belief system was back and forth when I was younger. Seeking spirituality has been an on and off thing all my life until 2012. After 2012 it's been an on thing. So age wise, I'd say you are more aware than I was back then.

I am very strong in my convictions. Even here on the forum, I won't argue my beliefs. If asked I will state them but if there is a rebuttal from another member I won't engage. What is the point? They are where they are and I am where I am.

This is my last time here in an incarnation. Part of me is sad and part of me is relieved. I absolutely hate starting over with each lifetime. I spin my wheels, so to speak, for the first 20-30 years trying to get grounded again. But the sad part of me will miss the sensations here that cannot be experienced anywhere else in the universe. Oh, I can come back anytime I want for another incarnation, but it would be as an "enlightened one" not as a student. Not the same thing.

You are going to have some really fun reading. I have thousands of books on spirituality, those that I listed are the cream of the crop.

I've learned to embrace myself with all my faults and strengths. I am who I am. And I don't apologize for it anymore. Nor do I try to be someone I am not. And I don't 'should' on myself anymore. No guilt, no regrets (well maybe a few). I realize now that I would not be the person I am if I hadn't gone down the path that I did. Good can come from bad. That's a Deb fact.

I absolutely cherish the way you phrased this: I won't speculate, because we are all on different levels spiritually....in case I lead someone astray. That just gives me warm fuzzies inside. That is advanced soul stuff.