View Single Post
Old 13-02-2018, 07:10 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
11-11 seems to have earned itself the status of signifying the imminence of a relationship. Could it be that if you ditch this guy you're on the verge of meeting someone more attuned to you?

As you portray it, your current relationship is draining you. It's spiritually and physically unhealthy. Continuing it will probably do you more harm than good. It will not boost your experience of relationships in the right direction so when you meet someone new it'll affect how you react and the trust you can put in it.

Following your heart can lead to mistakes that affect more than just you so you must let your head come into it to. Assess what the future really holds with this bloke. Try to stand back and look at you pair in action. Is it really what you want for the long term?

1111 is only a sign signifying a kind of encounter because people tell you it is. We all encounter it here and there but it wouldn't be relevant for someone oblivious to this creed. Like my clock says 11:11 twice a day but the occurrence at night tells me it's time to start unwinding and getting ready for bed. To others it's binary for 15.

Yep, try to work to giving this bloke up. Don't succumb to feelings of pity because, ok, he's with someone else now but being his "fallback" friend if his current fling breaks up wouldn't be good for you.

I don't necessarily think 11:11 always has to do with relationships, it's just that this was the big thing happening in my life, the thing that's been shifting and growing as I've noticed 11:11 suddenly popping up everywhere. but yes, I've considered that.

I've been asking myself if this is what I want for the past 3 years, haha. there's almost always been a lot of uncertainty around our connection. it was really feeling like it was building me up and bringing something very positive to my life lately rather than draining me like it once did. hence why this is just crushing now.