View Single Post
Old 21-03-2011, 04:59 PM
Master
MOTHERWORT, wonderful for healing the heart

I've been taking this for a week. It's a wonderful herb and I'lll put up a link about it. Spiritually it's healing my heart chakra. Last month I went to the ER for a high heart rate of 200 per minute. I now realize it was issues that I've not dealt with. My dreams after I take motherwort tincture are intense and freeing. I'm dreaming of old abusive boyfriends and it's great, I'm letting go. I truly belive this is the herb of women and I will give a great link about this herb. If you are having issues with your heart chakra do this please. Please take motherwort. I take it before I go to sleep and anytime I wake up and oh my it's making me resolve issues I need to resolve
They say the heart has memories of what we are living through and I belive that. I have mitrla valve prelapse and people with that condition are usually anxious and most spritual people would say because of issues that weren't dealt with by the parents in the correct way.
Please read this link. It's also a wonderful herb for men.
But when i TAK IT, I feel wonderful in that I feel my mothers' care via earth mother. I no longer have my mothers' love but motherwort shows me I have earths' love.
Spiritlite
Here is the link

http://www.susunweed.com/herbal_ezin.../wisewoman.htm
Please for me read it
Spiritlite