View Single Post
Old 15-12-2010, 09:50 AM
shaya48

Sunny shine

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunny shine
I have heard this several times that we come here to learn what we have not learned in other lives; so a person reincarnates again and again to learn lessons, and they keep repeating life after life if i do not learn, for example to learn about compassion i face many situations and circumstances, but if i dont learn, when i die and reincarnate again i will be put in circumstances where i need to learn them..

well my question is how do i find what is that i need to learn, i do face many situations at work, at home everyday i face many challenges big, small, they all are very different, how do i know what lesson i learnt or not?

Hi Sunny shine,

With me and learning certain lessons for my growth here and for the growth of my soul, i found myself learning when i stopped repeating the same mistakes (which are lessons) over and over, when you can handle a situation in a different way that brings a more positive outcome for yourself from how you handled it before which led to the same lesson, that is how you know you have learnt something you have chosen to learn.

That is the best way i can put it because that is how i have lived and learned myself.

The universe will keep presenting you with a certain situation until you hopefully will see for yourself what you need to do, and what your not doing for yourself to learn.

Its great when you do finally see something for what it is and can do something about it to bring in a better change for yourself, that is what it is all about learning about yourself and doing and acting on what we need to do for ourselves to bring us to making better and wiser choices as we go along in life, and that is very empowering when we can be finally in control over something that has kept us stagnant in some way or powerless.

Life is our greatest teacher here and every lesson is perfect for us for the way we have chosen to learn here on this earth plane regardless of what we may experience, those experiences bring us to our true purpose here it is up to us if we want to learn from the experiences we have or not it is always our choice as an individual here.

We come back because we need to learn every aspect of life, and that can take many lifetimes i have had 32 lifetimes here which makes me ancient lol, when we have evolved enough here on this earth plane and have learned enough of life here we then progress onto a higher level of the spirit world, and the cosmos i cant wait for that, i will be glad when i have evolved enough to not having to come back.

Hope that has helped in some way.

Love and light Shaya.