View Single Post
Old 26-05-2018, 05:59 AM
Experiencer
If I may I would like to suggest to you to invoke intuitive association with your husband. That is, hopefully you both are intuitive and practice it daily or frequently through your lives either together or separately.
I have tied this trait as a stepping stone to OBE on more than one occasion. And how do you step it? Well both are energy in their own right. I like to think of them both as consciousness singularities in that they are 'away' from the body and therefore at a point out there in space where both can be appreciated, admired, and sensed e.g. Sixth Sense activity. Its really not a leap of faith at all. If your husband can imagine this then you can then do exercises together and hone your skills. We all have it. It just needs to be exercised and re-invented in our world of 'make believe'. I trust this can be helpful as it is a challenge where when remedied will no longer be an obstacle to master.

Quote:
Originally Posted by astralsuzy
My husband sounds like your husband. I do not talk about ap to my husband because he does not believe it. He says prove it. If I could prove it I would. I tried to long ago but I was not able to succeed. I suppose I was not good enough at ap to try to prove it to my husband. There was always something that went wrong. The main thing is I have a lovely kind husband and that is the most important thing. He has accepted the way I am and I have accepted the way he is. It would be nice if I could share ap with my husband but I am not able to.