View Single Post
Old 09-01-2018, 10:48 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by OEN34
The strange thing is, as my awareness is growing all the time, things become louder, so it is as though I have no choice but to heal. I literally have no option.

Hi,

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. It's good to know that I am not alone in my path.

I am particularly curious though, on your comment about things becoming "louder." I do have such experiences, but not sure if what you said is what I think you said.

My situations, events, relationships, health problems, etc., will worsen (get louder such that they require my immediate attention). For a time I thought my healing is not working, that it is making me worse rather than better. But later I realized that it is because I am manufacturing my external landscape from a deeper and deeper part of me. When I heal the current layer, the layer beneath it will rise up to the surface. Strangely, the deeper layers are the more "potent" ones. So then I have to address them, sort of like you, I cannot ignore them, because they are just too drastic to overlook.

Wanchain