View Single Post
Old 29-11-2017, 03:04 PM
Administrator
Hello

That always present "why" I know that place well. I have always been able to just step out and travel. Without a thought on it at times I just go. In school the teacher would note on report cards. Lynn seems to be in a constant state of day dream, yet when called up she knows where the lesson is at.

When you step out its the same as day to day life, one should know that there are things you can do to protect and assist you. Grounding I find is key to making sure your having an awareness of what is around you.

When we are pulled out without planning it the brain steps in and wants to keep us in place. This often results in that feeling of falling or a thud back into the body, causing at times that sleep state of being pinned to the bed. This is the brain not understanding the process most times.

If you set the intention when you go to sleep that your safe and protected and that if you travel out your in control of the journey things seem to flow better. We all travel I feel but like dreams they are fleeting to recall.

As for whom or what one meets up with on the Astral Plane one must remember that we meet the same in day to day life but often the brain again steps in with logic and dismisses much of what we might sense. Like the Earth Plane there are the same dangers out there as one can do the same physical things on the Astral Plane as the Earth Plane. We can even have intimate relations, on an energy level. Not something to be played with in doing, as it again takes more than one person, and is a personal thing.

Meeting other beings out there, here again the brain and its "imagination" center can really step in and mess with us. Making at times things seem dangerous when really the brain just wants you back in the body.

Lynn