View Single Post
Old 07-11-2017, 11:22 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by WabiSabi
I believe that reality (as in All That Is) is absolutely infinite. And I believe that this infinite reality is inherently complete and perfect. I believe that what we see around us is but an infinitesimally small portion of reality's infinite nature manifest in physical form. As such, what we see as imperfection is only due to our extremely finite perspective. It's like a puzzle piece that has a strange shape but fits perfectly into the larger picture. If you look at a mountain stream, at how it moves and flows and just exists in general, it looks chaotic and random. And yet physics tells us that such a stream is operating perfectly, according to its nature. I believe that all of reality is the same way, that it may look imperfect to us as human beings, but in the grand scheme of things not a single thing is or could be out of place. The imperfection we see is part of a much larger perfect reality. Any action to change our world for the better is also a part of that perfect reality. Both good and evil dance together endlessly against this perfect background. That is what I mean when I say perfect.

That is your perception and what you believe, but having been a perfectionist for the first 30 years of my life, I realized I was creating boundaries that prevented my perceptions.

I do get concerned when people feel this is a perfect reality, because perfection means that is how it is meant to be. How then can the life of a poor starving person or one who is abused be 'perfect' because free will empowers us to choose our paths within limits?. People who struggle to accept imperfections exist to me will struggle later on with soul goals that require the ability to accept this.