View Single Post
Old 05-06-2017, 05:46 PM
Master
Hi RedEmbers you are most welcome my dear, I hope you enjoy making them and thank you for sharing your tip's too, very interesting ;-).

I Remember last year some time ago having a bash at making my own deodorant, I think I diluted rose water with distilled witch hazel and added lemongrass, cypress to the mix in a spray bottle. I did also try making my own toothpaste with coconut oil & bicarbonate of soda and tea-tree but if I'm honest it was rank lol ha ha ha.

I tend to buy my bottles, tins etc from amazon or The aromatherapy shop which you will find on amazon and reasonably priced too, I use another company so I will dig it out for you & post here. I store my items just in my spare room where it is cool and dry. If I'm also not mistaken there is a forum where member's post & chat about homemade recipies but for the life of me I can't remember what it is called I remember coming across it when I wanted to make homemade soap's & bath bomb's, I will check that book where I have posted the above & see what websites it mentions for you ;-).

Love GA x