Thread: Grey Aliens
View Single Post
Old 18-06-2018, 02:40 AM
Experiencer
[quote=Spirit bird]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoppy7
I think I was influenced by other peoples and the movies and media I saw of them depicting scary, creepy type of music with suspense added into it as if something bad was going to happen.
I think that's one of the reasons why people now are afraid, for similar reasons.

That was always the intent with Hollywood and films, is to always depict them in a bad light to create that "fear" in people. Now I'm not saying there are not both good and bad in all races because I believe this is true. But unfairly the sensationalism of what Hollywood does is wrong in putting them all in this type of light for the public to view. Very unfair, when there is every reason to believe it is our own race (humans) that has shown hostility towards them, and by comparisom very limited reasons documented in their hostility towards us. Some of those ET races from the higher dimensions have given reasons and display of wanting to help humanity. So I just don't feel it's fair when another Hollywood film gets rolled out to lead everyone to believe they are ALL bad. Because I don't believe this to be true.