Thread: 100 % proof
View Single Post
Old 22-03-2013, 06:48 AM
goldie08

Greetings paulie74 - Canada here. ;-)

I like to refer to the webpage about Eileen Garrett, see below, and I'd suggest reading her books.

http://www.fst.org/garrett.htm

[quote]:

Psychic experiences were a part of Eileen Garrett's life from the moment she saw an infant for the first time. She sensed and saw around people, animals and, even plants, various forms of light and energy which she initially termed "surrounds". She said that she had imaginary playmates, whom she called "the children". She claims that their appearance was a very normal part of her life and that she "did not have to go to them in any particular place, or make any adjustments" in order to see them.

One day, while quite young, she saw her favorite aunt, who lived about twenty miles away, walking up the path carrying a baby. As the aunt approached, she said to young Eileen, "I am going away now and I must take the baby with me." Eileen quickly ran into the house to relate this to her adoptive aunt, who immediately punished her for making up stories. The following day she learned that her aunt Leone had died in childbirth, along with the baby.

This unfortunate introduction to death had its impact upon young Eileen. She had many questions concerning birth and death, none of which anyone, least of all her aunt, cared to discuss with her. As a means of protest, and in response to some undeserved punishment, she drowned some ducklings of which her aunt was very proud. She recalls, "The little dead bodies were quiet, but a strange movement was occurring all about them. A gray, smoke-like substance rose up from each small form. This nebulous, fluid stuff wove and curled as it rose in winding spiral curves, and I saw it take new shape as it moved out and away from the quiet forms." Thus she became aware, at a young age, that there was more to life than the physical form, and that this "more" separated itself from the body, at the time of death.

------------