View Single Post
Old 08-04-2006, 12:27 PM
feohgoddess

Astral catalepsy

Hello. I'm new to this message board. I've been experiencing astral catalepsy since i was around 12, along with astral projection, and currently have been traveling astrally as well. I'm just looking for other people who experience this on a regular basis such as I do. I have yet to meet anyone who has and would be interested in discussing this with others.

When I was about 12, I would be terrified of going to sleep, because I got this thing I called "The Shakes" My body would feel as if it were viberating, and I hear a ringing noise, I would try to move, speak and open my eyes, and couldn't. Even though my eyes were closed, I could still see what was infront of me.

One night I sat up, and it felt as if the air were so compressed, I was under water. I sat up and turned over, thinking that I was just sitting up, but then when I turned over, I saw myself sleeping. This is when I realized that I was out of my body. I never left too far from my sleeping body, out of fear. I always feel like I'm in some sort of lucid state, but at the same time I feel as if I were getting up to get a drink of water. I notice I have no need to breath. I can either walk or float, and go through doors without opening them. I don't feel cold or hot. The only living beings that seem to be able to see me are my 2 cats.

My father, who had passed on when I was 6, comes to visit me often. The first time I had an encounter with him while out of my body, we embraced, and it felt as if he were away for years. I could smell him, feel him, and he can totally see me as well. Its amazing, exciting and shocking.

Recently I have started feeling comfortable travelling astrally. I can either go at a normal speed as if taking a walk, or at a speed where it seems really fast but I can still see things pass me as I'm going toward my destination, or I just end up somewhere so quickly nothing passes me. It is amazing how many people are awake in your own home town at 3 am. I've seen people at the quick stop stores, just walking around, sitting, standing. TONS of people who are either passed on or also out of their bodies.

I am very facinated with astral projection and travel, and I'm happy I actually know what it is now, and know that others remember these lucid states as well. I still have TONS to learn. I would love to hear other's stories, and to hear if other people had shaking and viberating, the ringing in their ears and even sometimes hallucinations.