View Single Post
Old 07-06-2017, 02:34 AM
Super Moderator
Dear iJenna,
Firstly I am truly sorry for your sense of great loss since your loved one passed.
That you have heard nothing from them, and feel no connection is quite a commonly felt situation. Many times loved ones will try to reach out to us but we are closed down and shut off....except when we feel a pure energy of love towards them, not mixed with anything else; fear, doubt, disbelief, cynicism....etc

Mainstream "Science"...with the exception of Quantum mechanics -is not going to listen to those who have knowledge of the afterlife.
If Spirit Guide Sparrow, or anyone else wrote a paper for a scientific journal based on their awareness, do you think they would have a hope of getting it published?

Science has its boundaries, and so far those boundaries seem to end with the physical world.
Of course quantum mechanics take things further, thank goodness for that.

Logic and emotion....
Emotion is not the poor (and slightly crazy) sister of dependable Logic.
In us, emotion and logic should work hand in hand. Without the one, the other is lost.
And you will find that most true contacts of Soul from those who have passed across, will come in an emotional form, as that is the predominant nature of the energy of that environment in which those Souls find themselves and are manifest. However, logic is required also! It's up to us to process what we perceive in a rational way.

It is not up to anyone here to prove to you that the afterlife exists. That would be impossible, I think. The only way you could know would be by your own personal experience. That is how I found out.
I was never a believer; nor was I ever influenced by the many many accounts, testimonies, anecdotal evidence, stories, etc out there of those who had contact with loved ones. Those were just "stories" to me. I couldn't help it and didn't intend disrespect. I could not believe.
I had to know -for myself.

Then one day Grief shut down everything, except the love I felt, and a pure essence of being. It literally shut down everything and I found myself perceiving beyond this world. That's the only clue I can give you to sensing your loved one for yourself. Grief caused a state of meditation I suppose, where all the trappings of ego, selfcenteredness, business of mind, cynicism, doubt and worldliness, faded out completely, and I was empty. Then I heard the voice of Soul.
It was the essence of purity. That is -an energy unmixed with any other substance, or quality.

And do remember, we are dealing with realms of emotion and mind. It is precisely that way in which those who love us will attempt to contact us, and if we simply refuse to listen, sense, feel....they cannot get through. They can shout to us but we won't hear them. They can give all their heart to show us love is still very much alive, but we won't feel them. Or if we do, we will have some pseudo-psychological and so called "logical" excuse for why we don't.

Connection with the loved ones is very heart-felt. Very alive and very real, but basically heart-felt. If we reject that level of contact as being "illogical" then we are creating thick walls between realities.

My kindest thoughts to you, as I do know that utter hollowness of loss when a loved one appears to leave. I am just grateful I did have the discovery which showed me our loved ones do indeed live in another way, another place. You will find out when you pass also. But I do very much hope you will receive at least some inkling while you still live here. That would bring you great comfort. Their love certainly does not die.