View Single Post
Old 29-05-2017, 12:26 AM
Master
Quote:
1. What about sexually diverse people?

God loves gay people

If this world was to ever find out just a small amount of what sexually diverse (gay) people are here to do on this planet...

Very true. I understand as a woman in this lifetime -- and in light of my lives as both men and women -- exactly what this is all about. It's not only to expand minds and hearts with tolerance and compassion, it's also to model for the rest of us the need to re-negotiate the aeons of imbalance and oppression in our opposite-sex relationships -- which are of course the majority due to how we came to be and how we propagate ourselves.

Quote:
She explained that God always sees us as our higher selves and that gender is a very temporary thing that will not be around forever. It was further explained to me that God himself is both a Mother essence and a Father essence to us, therefore; God fully understands our attractions for members of similar genders.

Gender...
This is very true. We are always who we are at core, regardless.

But I don't think gender should be downplayed either. The ways in which we experience life vary so greatly in this reality depending on gender...due hugely to the different realities of life as a man or a woman, but also due to vast differences in the way in which we contextualise and process those different realities. And this has been the case everywhere throughout this big bang cycle of humanity at least, for at least the initial through intermediate phases of our development as a species in any one time/place.

There are many insights and foundations that can never truly be understood outside of direct experience -- which ultimately will need to rise to the forefront of consciousness to be truly known and integrated. When men recall their lives as women and women, of men...it becomes radically clear just how different those lives are, both broadly and down to the most fundamental details. This depth of experience and insight gained, plus actively living from a centre of authentic love, are ultimately the primary ways forward for us all.

God...
For certain, I never related to God the Father. That language has always struck me in such a heavy-handed and oppressive way. Apathetic and arrogant. Because then God is intentionally made like ordinary man, most of all like one's own father (and other authority figures), who may have been a real piece of work and no particular model for love and kindness.

But the insight that God loves (as we understand it) like a father, AND like a mother, AND like a beloved sibling, AND like a beloved child, AND like a beloved relative, AND like a beloved friend, AND like a beloved teacher, mentor, or guide, AND like the compassionate stranger...that is powerful. And far more meaningful and universal.

God the motherfather of Isness, that I can get Yer. Hahaha
Peace & blessings
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke