View Single Post
Old 04-04-2012, 10:05 PM
sbjazzman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yamah
Honza, you have tapped into a deeper idea than you probably thought you were doing.

In Judaism we have many names for God. Kabbalistically speaking these are all different perceptions of the same Unified Oneness. Practically we can treat the names as separate forces (mitzideinu - from our perspective) even though there is no difference whatsoever (mitzido - from His perspective).

It is written in Kabbalistic texts that when the Jews were exiled a Revach (Rift) was created between the Shechinah (God's imminent presence and one of Her female aspects) and the tetragrammaton (the name you used). The Shechinah remained with us but HaShem became distant and disconnected.

One of the few practical activities that kabbalists engage in is called 'Yichudim' (Unifications), where they attempt to reconsile these two names and speed along the bridging of the rift and the birth of the messianic age.

Nowadays many of the prophecies for the birth of the messianic age, most notably the Jews returning to The Land of Israel, are beginning to be fulfilled... which is coinciding with the elevation of global consciousness.

Amen Selah (Faithfully, to the end of time).

I have to disagree Yamah in only that I think it's the Shekinah that's been in exile and is returning now. She represents all the Goddess energy we're encountering. We've all been under Paternal institutions and religions for the last several thousand years. She represents God's Presence in a spiritual way. She is the latter I AM of I Am that I AM imo.