Thread: Amazonite
View Single Post
Old 16-04-2018, 10:32 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clover
Cool buy. I haven't felt connected or drawn to buy this particular stone but its a pretty shade of blue. Seems really 'light' energy. I wouldn't mind owning a large palm stone at some point.

Do you prefer rough over polished stones?

Normally I go for the polished ones over the raw. I don't know why. Perhaps the look of them? I know many people tell me that the raw ones, to them are more powerful than the polished ones.

These two here are more powerful than my other polished stones. I don't know if it's because of size or because they are raw.

I did learn with this post, since I uploaded it to Imgur not to leave crystals as a public post. That did not go well with the comments.

That is a lovely piece you have there, Khalli. I have a few crystal pyramids myself, but don't work with them that often. I also have one crystal skull that I have not touched since I bought it back in 2016. I've got it stashed away in a draw. It kind of intimidated me when I originally bought it. Always wanting to be out, and be touched, and used. Never had a stone behave like that, so put it away. Perhaps fear got the best of me. Dunno.