View Single Post
Old 18-03-2018, 09:04 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7luminaries
Raziel,

IMO, addressing others as equals means we don't give orders and we don't engage in personal attacks.
We speak for ourselves and our perspective and we don't usurp or discount or ignore the voices of others.

When we don't address others as equals, we give commands, we engage in personal attacks, bullying, and name-calling,
and we presume to tell another who or what they are or feel, or we presume to discount or ignore the voice of others.

That's what my statement was based on.

You'll noticed I had different opinions on what to recommend to the OP and I had some questions and concerns & explained my thoughts,
but I NEVER disparaged you nor anyone here for their thoughts.

My issue was solely to do with the attack and the blame directed at some unnamed woman -- that IMO is not cool and not acceptable.
If you cease and desist in personal attacks and name-calling on the single poster you referenced (but did not name, presumably a woman), then that's a positive start IMO.

Then I would recommend you consider leaving off with attacks and name-calling altogether.

IMO then we're coming to a place where we are engaging respectfully as equals.

And then we can talk biscuits or whatever. Not before.

Peace & blessings
7L

Sure.

Out of curiosity/ for the record what name did I call the unidentified poster, how was the bullying executed upon an unidentified person?

Has it been confirmed that this person found issue with my posts, how can this possibly be proven to be so since they have anonymity?

Jaffa cakes I bet (biscuits).

"I am your creation.
Now, as before - you criticise your own work."

- Legacy Of Kain