View Single Post
Old 15-02-2018, 04:17 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Nobody is saying block out feelings, nobody is saying don't feel sad - allow these things, but don't let them be a part of your identity.

I can only agree to this. At least you can recognize that sadness is not what you like and take a baby step into choosing neutral feeling. When you reach neutral feeling, then take the next baby step into feeling better, and better and better and better and better and better.

It is ok if you do not want to do the exercises which i have suggested. But when you want to feel better, then you can search youtube for "Abraham Ester Hicks" and watch all of her videos there.

The other suggestion is to download an ebook and to read it. Search Google for "Napoleon Hill Think And Grow Rich PDF download".
While reading it over and over again, each time, be determined to find healing of your mind or anything what you desire.
Keep reading it over and over again. Each day a bit. For the next 2~3 months at least. And when you see the changes, keep reading it more and more.

Anyway: Good Luck.