Thread: Astral Realms
View Single Post
Old 03-04-2017, 02:08 PM
Suspended
Guide
Cool Where's the Map

Quote:
Originally Posted by WendyDarling
....?......-3.......-2.....-1...........0........1.........2......3.....4..... .5.....6......7......8.....?
The Not So Divine Realms... Earth Realms....Unknown Realms (2-7)............The Divine Realms (8+)
?...Hopelessness(-3)...?....?.EarthProper(0) Etheric(1)..?...?....?...?..?...?....Peace (8)....?

An incomplete map of the astral realms: A work in Progress

Hello,,
I am sorry to say it but I just do not comprehend this,I was never good with numbers, I am 64 years old and I do not understand numbers!
I have no chance of understanding what it is you are trying to get across,I know its a work in progress, but progressing to what,what is a plan/map of the astral realms anyway?

I know we have 7 planets,seven chakra's ( major ) seven days in a week,then all the levels in between the seven basic chakra's, I understand all that,it's basic math and I am a very basic person,I have absolutely no reason to see,hold or look at a copy of an astral realms map.

But I do know through personal experience, and normal study of old/ancient books on wisdom,and of course meditation or prayer that if I stand upright then some folk may or may not see a lotus flower,and above that a jewel and above that?
Well I don't know so I cannot map it but I could draw it.
I cannot see anyone drawing a map of any of the etheric or astral worlds,where do you start? and you will never finish it,in this life here on earth,you are talking about the Godhead,you are trying to understand something that is incomprehensible to human form.

Well that's my opinion,for what its worth!

Kind Regards Billy.