View Single Post
Old 05-02-2019, 05:06 AM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerubiel
Long ago I performed some magic on my past. I wanted to reconnect to a girl I knew long ago [...] Since I rememebred the occurance after the connection and not before I concluded that I had altered the timeline, creating a new past by entering into it from the future. I thereby conclude that the future is not predetermined at all but free and every changing.

So you performed magic, to reconnect with a girl you knew?

Did your magic work: According to your desire/will? Did you re-connect with her?

If the answer is yes, you did reconnect with her, and that your magic was successful, then: every event between the "past" you altered to the moment you re-connected with her had to happen in a certain way, in order for everything to fall into place, such that your desired end result is manifested.

And so, still: it is Predetermination. That magic works in the first place is indicative. We live in a causal universe, meaning a univserse with runs on the law of karma [cause & effect].

For magic to even be real and work, every "chess move" needed in Life to create any end result must be predetermined: every person must be at the right place, at the right time, doing the right thing. Every person involved must have the right emotions and impulses so that your end result your magic was intended to manifest can materialize.

That's pre-determination.

You used magic to change the script. A metaphore: you are the producer of a theater play. You didn't like the first script of you and this girl being apart and dis-connected. So you altered the script. But: there is still a stage, and there are still actors on that stage, and every actor on that stage must follow that new script. If they follow that new script: it is pre-determination. Everything each actor does, must do, say, and must say has been pre-designated. Otherwise, you cannot get the end result you desired.

There are only two real ways to see this: 1) either pre-determination is not real, and therefore magic does not work; or, 2) pre-determination is real, and magic works.

Pre-Determination is fundamental. It can even be found on the atomic level. For example: You have two oxygen atoms, and they link up with a hydrogen atom. So what is the only result they can produce? H2O. That's pre-determination. By Natural Law, if and when two oxygen atoms links with one hydrogen atom, they must make H2O. It cannot be anything else. That's predetermination.

Predetermination is also fundamental to mathematics, which is the language of the Cosmos. For example: 2x2 cannot be anything else but 4.

Predetermination is also fundamental to biological life. For example: If an organism has iron based hemoglobin in its blood, then because iron absorbes oxygen atoms, the organism must breathe oxygen. It can be no other way. The presence of iron in blood Determines what the organism will breathe.

Predetermination is also fundamental to human language. If not for predetermination, your phone wouldn't work. For example: you are texting somebody. You type the letter "T." Only a vowel, or certain consonents can follow that "T." You type an "R" after the "T." So you have "TR." That combination of consonents has Determined that the word you are trying to type can only be a finite number of words. The more letters you add to that "TR" the more predetermined what word it can only be. Let's say you type "TRE." Your phone can guess from that combination of letters what you are trying to type, because the combination of letters deterimes what the word can or cannot be.

If Karma [cause & effect] is real, then we live in a universe based on pre-determinism. The more actionable input you do, the more determined the outcome will be. Just like in the letter example. For instance, guess what the outcome of this causal chain of actionable input is: 1) you go to high school, 2) you graduate with a 4.0 GPA, 3) You go to med school, 4) You graduate, 5) You take your residency, 6)...

What's the outcome going to be? You already know that steps 6, and 7, and 8 will be that you are a doctor working in a hospital. It can be no other way. That's predeterminism and that's karma [cause & effect]. The more actionable input you commit, the more determined the outcome will be.