View Single Post
Old 19-09-2011, 05:30 AM
Autums_Moon

Hi Tinks.

Its similar for me too. I think this kundalini energy began to awaken more and faster as I continued to practice energy work with my cousin, but I had no idea as to why all these sudden systems came about. The emotional roller coaster ride has taken a big hit on me. I thought I was going insane too lol. I just...can't seem to explain this connection with who ever this guy is. All the dreams and then sudden stop of the dreams. When I think about him I feel like myself, even empowered. I feel better. The only problem is I don't know him and I've never met him. There are times I think he is of my own creation. I don't have anyone I can talk about all this stuff that is going on with me. I'm continuing to find answers and peace of mind. But it would be nice if I had someone around whose gone through the same experience or is still going through it. Better yet, I would like to just meet this guy so it may give me clarity T.T
I have a feeling, if he exist, he may live some in Europe if my dreams and outside clues have led me right. *sigh* even if I had someone to talk to or practice energy work in a positive and balanced manner..I wouldn't know how to begin to open up after everything...