View Single Post
Old 18-09-2011, 05:17 PM
Natalia

Hey Autums _Moon,

I don't know, i don't think so. It can be set off from meditation, wholistic healing methods, yoga and sometimes years after all or some of those things have been done. I've meditated for over 10 years however nothing happened til this year. It just seems and i hate to use this word 'coincidence' that the OP mentions this Kundalini and soul mate related circumstance when thats when it all hit me.
Since SC i have read and researched as much as i can to learn about whats going on. I've seen 3 professionals in the health and mental health to rule out insanity lol. Iv'e seen a spiritualist coach/clairvoyant. I'm thankful to SC for being the nudge to clearing out my mind closet, body closet and spiritual closet and that's at least one of the purpose's i know for sure about why we came together. The Kundalini symptoms make sense, the physical ones. The internal nightmare/roller coaster i'm going through since SC separation had me seek professional help and then i read that link and read thats part of Kundalini too.