Thread: The Absolute
View Single Post
Old 22-01-2017, 07:07 AM
Deactivated Account
Smile The Absolute

My newest non-dual spokesperson is Natalie Gray (find her at Youtube) and Natalie is a very clear and non-authoritative speaker who can discuss her own awakening and understandings of the Absolute and the One in very simple, uncomplicated terms that many others cannot or will not. Natalie will say that all there is, is the Absolute or the One and everything that is or is apparently happening comes from or is done by the Absolute - including all the horrifying/ugly stuff!
Many folks, including a lot of seekers and non-dualists, don't want to hear that and prefer to find some evil monster to blame for the "bad" stuff in life. As far as I am currently concerned, the Absolute/One/Source IS the doer and author of whatever is here - including the ugly stuff. I have no idea why the Source does any of this ugly stuff but I am willing to accept it as important or necessary FROM THE SOURCE'S perspective. If I ever find out WHY the Source does these things, I'll tell all of you. Right now, all I can do is my best and hope the Source is doing it's best.