View Single Post
Old 12-10-2018, 04:19 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
Correct...I receive it in 'intuitive blocks of knowledge' which makes my heart (which isn't 'mine' anyway, of course) implode into bliss...so there's no doubt as to the source of it.

God is not always "on tap" for me and never "on time"...because all that does not exist anyway...I know it already (but He keeps on insisting it just to 'prove a point')...see how He talks with me? It is not at the call and behest of anybody else really...I only type what comes through and when it does and for whose benefit it does...nothing more.

It's not like I can 'ask Him a a question' for anybody, because all I get is a laugh and "tell them all to ask me themselves, as you have done...I have ears and eyes everywhere".

I could quote a hundred Upanishads in His Glory...but I've actually found a page online containing most of the ones I personally like:
http://urantia-book.org/archive/read...gavad_gita.htm

Anyway, He comes to me through my heart and that has gotta be fully open to receive His Grace...along with my Vishuddhi and Ajna Chakras...all in succession...and that rarely happens when I am an 'antenna' anyway.

This is why I haven't responded to any of the 9 PMs you have sent me in the past week alone...you are too insistent and impatient...and I am being truthful, not angry...He is with me right now, so I am very calm and happy.

My favourite Upanishad has always been the Svetasvatara Upanishad...I can't get half way through that without babbling like an infant on the floor, drowning in a pool of Shiva-bliss.

...but I (rightfully) digress.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
Love you too.

Thank you for saying that.It means a lot to me.I only have 3 friends(including you,I made a new one this month yay ! ,4 if we count god but I am not sure if he even gives a damn about me )

Another important thing friend and I really want to clear it to you.Your help in answering my questions from Shivji means a lot to me and it adds so much value to my life that it gives me another reason to live (believe it or not ,I am being truthful) BUT (this is the part I want I want to stress and to be as clear as possible) if it is painful for you to ask my questions to Shiv ji or if you don't want to ask my questions to Shiv ji for ANY reason or If Shiv ji does not respond to my question when you ask it then (in all 3 cases) no problem my friend,I understand ,and we will still be friends no matter what and I do not want to force you in any way.

I will check out the link and the upanishad you mentioned ,I love reading new things about Spirit/God and Soul so thank you so much for sharing it.

Here is the question ,and I repeat it again ,if you don't want to ask it for ANY reason or if Shiv ji does not respond to it then I understand ,my dear friend,no problem at all.

The question was: Shiv ji,Is there any Siddhi or yogic way to talk to the one god (many people like Cris ,Neale and other yogis can) ?

If you don't want to ask it then no problem my friend

My plan was that Parvati Mother ji mentioned in one text about channeling siddhi that can allow one to talk to his/her ista devta ,So if Shiv ji says there is no siddhi to talk to the absolute one god then we will ask about the method to acquire that channeling siddhi mentioned by Parvati Mother ji.

Love you.Have a great day !