View Single Post
Old 23-07-2017, 04:17 AM
Deactivated Account
Dear lanm1192,

Thank you for your kind and in-depth response. The fullness of my heart goes out to you. Hypnosis is not impossible for you. Yes, formal hypnosis may not be very helpful at this point, but there are other ways to use hypnosis other than the typical clinical or stage hypnosis variety.

Most people do not realize this (even most hypnotherapists), but hypnosis is actually a constant psychological process, because the mind is constantly being influenced by its own focus of attention, even during deep sleep. This is called self-hypnosis, also known as autosuggestion. Same thing.

Faith, by the way, is essentially belief, and we all have many beliefs.

This is how you may consciously and deliberately use autosuggestion to help you find relief. You said hypnosis was impossible for you because you would need to relax, yet you do relax to a degree whenever you sleep. This is a medical fact, even. If you do the research, it can be seen that there have been many people who have had miraculous results from using the sleep state for healing, cellular regeneration/repair, connecting with the Higher Self and spirit physicians, etc.

Therefore, in order to make the best use of your sleep periods, if you are open to this, I would suggest that during your waking hours from time to time you may build up a positive expectation that you will receive great healing and assistance from your Higher Self (or angels, gods, spirit guides, God, Pleiadians, etc., whatever suits your spiritual frame of reference). I also suggest that you affirm this in present tense, for example:

"Tonight, as I fall asleep, I AM allowing my mind and body to receive the highest and best healing. To help this process, I willingly surrender all worries, fears, grievances and expectations I have that would hinder this process. The only expectation I have is a general one, and that is that I EXPECT my situation to improve. Amen [or "So mote it be."]."

The above affirmation is just a general example of the kind of positive self-suggestion that you may use that would indeed assist you greatly if you gave yourself permission to apply this program on a consistent basis for awhile, perhaps at least for a week.

I myself have used similar affirmations to open myself up to sleep-state healing, in one case experiencing sleep paralysis upon awakening, and I felt powerful waves of intense energies being channeled through me with the assistance of invisible beings that telepathically told me to "Relax and go along with it." (It was a spiritual "tune-up" of sorts, to help clear my energy field.) The body paralysis ended once the healing session was complete.

If you were open to it, and not afraid to do so, as I hereby consciously give you permission, you could sympathetically transfer your condition to me, and I would "take it upon myself" and transmute it. The reason I could do this, is because I am confident and fit enough, mentally, emotionally, physically and etherically, in order to assist others in this way.

I would not do this in expecting a specific set of results, I would simply offer this to you in general expectation that you would receive the perfect amount of healing that you needed in order to more rapidly take you to the next step along your healing journey. I would offer my assistance with this over the phone, as well, free of charge.

If you are interested in this, phone or no phone conversation, please PM me. In any case, I thank you, I love you, and I wish you well in your journey, Ianm92, my friend.

Namaste