Thread: High vibrations
View Single Post
Old 07-04-2013, 03:34 AM
Master

I do believe you need to be grounded to the Earth, so that when you raise your vibration into a higher state, you are allowing the Earth to help stabilize you, and keep you in this time/space reality we call the 21st century.

To me, the lower vibrations means anger, fear, rage, etc etc, and that is what I am trying to move out of - and into the higher vibrations of general well being, and appreciation and love. True, I can't live there all the time, but I want to clean up my vibration as much as I possibly can on each area of my life. It is a process, and one that takes as long as it takes, and there are days I leap ahead on one area, and backtrack in the other, but the raising of one's vibrations is central to the well being of one's self.

So, I agree with grounding to the Earth - however I don't agree with staying in the lower vibrations. Haven't we all been there, done that? No offense, Belle, I'm just not resonating with this one , but maybe it is just a terminology thing. What I call a lower vibration may mean something totally different to you, as the English language has some foibles as each word can mean so many different things, so I think maybe that is what is happening, with my take on it anyway :). But, if not, to each his own, and we are all on different paths, and there is no right or wrong to any of it, is is just individual as to what each one of us' intention is. And mine is to dump my fears and be more accepting and loving to myself, and that IS a higher vibration for me :)

Just my 2 cents.