View Single Post
Old 07-08-2012, 10:41 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by daverigler
Any significance? I get it most the time when I try to meditate I would like to know more of why I get it

I get it too. Try pointing a finger at the space directly between your eyes, then bring the finger slowly closer. The bridge of your nose should start to ache and tingle gently.

That's what it feels like when I get pressure in my forehead, only its right over my third eye (a centimeter higher) and it doesn't hurt. It just feels like a finger trying to push a little hole in my skull, from the inside!

I had aches, pains, tingling and various feelings at every chakra as my energy rose. When it met my crown chakra I got sick, started trembling and ended up hanging my head out of the car, trying not to puke! Energy moving in your body can have all sorts of funny physical effects - more more precisely, your RESISTANCE to it can. I think the third eye ache is just more energy being shifted there, which is quite encouraging, because shortly after i started having that...I started seeing angels