Thread: Supersoul
View Single Post
Old 13-01-2014, 04:05 PM
DayLight1555

Oh, that's what my "spirit guides" told me also. But in different words. It's nice to hear that someone else is talking about it also.

I see it this way:

Our body is made up of a huge number of bacterias and cells and other things. These cells and everything is organized in a special way in order to make the mind emerge. Without those living cells, there would be no mind emerging. So they are a very important part of the mind. Even though separately they are not the mind, and yet, they are a part of it.

So one could say that the smaller living thing is a cell. A bigger living thing is a person.

Then the next step is the super person (a mind which consists of many people, people are like cells, and they make the mind emerge collectively).

So it's like this: a collection of certain living things, organized in a right order, makes a mind emerge.

Throughout Cosmos, everything is connected. And so there are different life forms: smaller, bigger, even bigger and biggest. There are many levels.

Kind of like seeing the family unit as the smallest group. Then this family belongs to many other families (in a church for example), and that becomes the bigger group (consisting of smaller groups). Then there is a number of churches that go together under a certain denomination, which makes it a bigger group. Then put together all the denominations, which makes it a bigger group. Then put together all the religions and the world could be separated into two huge groups: religious people and non religious people (for example). Then there is a country (a group) and the earth, and each planet makes a galaxy and a group of galaxies make a universe and so on.

So there are many levels of life. And everything is invisibly connected. And certain special things, connected in certain special order produce different kinds of minds. So some of these mind are labeled as a soul, an over soul, and a bigger soul and a source.

I made up one of the labels, I call it "An Immortal Soul", which consists of many versions of you which always exist. Some of you die and some of you live, and then others of you are born. But the overall soul is always alive, the overmind, and so, in this sense, you could say that you are always alive also. But, in this case, "you" would be - like a living cell in our body compared to our mind.
But, when you get abilities, you'll be able to connect into your oversoul and to experience and know what it knows and maybe even feel like you are it. Some people said that they felt like they were "everything". I imagine that was because they connected to their oversoul and felt what it feels and it's too vast to comprehend by a human mind, so it just felt like "everything". Although it's not. Because there are bigger levels of certain minds emerging. Or maybe the Source is the collection of all of these Immortal Souls...