Thread: My NDE
View Single Post
Old 24-08-2016, 03:04 AM
Administrator
Hello

While at times aspects of a NDE share in the similar experiences they are always also an individual journey. There is a reason it seems or at times a lesson to why we have one and why we come back into life again. Many times when one comes back it is not to an easy road in life.

I have had a NDE and I have attended many workshops with others that have had them. A coma is that down time at times it is medically endued so it is artificial on some levels and I think on some levels your fighting for control over your own body.

My husband (Heart) a member here on SF had one when he was 4 years old and burned himself. He was in intensive care for a year in and out of a medical coma to control the pain. He remembers his Grandfather (a man he never met ) coming to him and asking him to forgive his Mom. He came out of it only to go back into the darkness of the home he was born into to suffer more events before being removed.

You always wonder why you came back and if your blessed one day like I had Heart have found you realize why and you embrace it as a blessing the hard times one had.

Lynn