View Single Post
Old 12-10-2019, 09:27 AM
Master
Well its been as good as 3 years now since I seen the vision 'in church' - my tinitus is unusually up for this time of the morning, which 'in my estimation' there's something going on connection wise with my support team, as in telling me to write something particular, just get on with it!

Again this 'is my estimation' as I learn on my journey here - so i'm writing with some guidance...

3 years ago I didn't keep a diary, but I could work the exact day out if needed as it was the Sunday that 'The Friendship Circle' took over the service in Oct/Nov 2016 - all ladies doing the whole service, with the minister just adding a bit at the conclusion of it, when the vision/image appeared from the Holy Spirit - so there's a message here to all you new on lookers, keep a diary, buy it today - because in 5 years time details are important 'to you'.

Ive seen many images of guidance, but this was a big/important one.... ive walked a lot of miles on this planet in my 66 years - So I was riding my mountain bike this morning - and in my old but alert head I was thinking write!!

You'll all make your mind up on this - I am just humble me, a mechanic for 20/30 years - but nearly 3 years on now, I know what I seen...

And if I can think of anything to add on this thread in the future to push it to the top I will, because it should be on view.