View Single Post
Old 28-02-2018, 03:40 AM
Pathfinder
By 'combative' I mean fending off nasty spirits. I've gathered there's a bit of a rift between light workers and light warriors, this is something I hope to bridge and find peace with.

I've grown tired of the warding and banishing and fighting only to have them come back a few months later. I did find a way out of that cycle though; by working on improving myself, it raises the vibration of myself and my guides, pulling us out of range of the bad stuff. While my team enjoyed a huge power boost from my efforts, it also allowed me to align with higher-level beings and add a few more to my team.

The new guides were able to teach me some non-lethal tactics, and that also served to break me out of some cycles with a few recurring enemies. A negative entity is often one that's been disconnected from something it wants, so I've had a lot of success with turning away from the sword and using my other talents - scrying, for example, helps me find that which would bring an enemy peace and lead them back towards the light. Since making those adjustments, I've been able to spend more time getting to know my team personally, and they've been able to spend more time helping me through ascension.