View Single Post
Old 26-01-2012, 09:22 AM
Guide

Dear Sparrow, your advice below has been making a big difference for me lately! It helps me get out of "ruts" where I feel "stuck" in negativity. Thankfully, this doesn't happen to me that much anymore, anyway, but your tip "The moment you imagine yourself to be stuck anywhere, think differently, feel intuitively, know instinctually," is making a big difference too.

I was wondering, would you be comfortable sharing the name by which you know yourself? I recall you saying somewhere that it wouldn't have much meaning to us as we have not experienced the realities to which it refers. But I just want to feel that kind of connection with you. (Now that I've said that, I suppose we can have the connection without the name, if you so choose!) I'm not even sure if there is a pronunciation of your spirit's name, however, out of sheer curiosity, wonder, and brother-hood....

Love, Justin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow
Sublime peace and prosperity to you, dear friend, Justin.

Reality is what you make it, through the way in which you perceive it. If you choose to perceive yourself as being ‘stuck’, then so shall you duly feel it in every sense of the word. Yet, in truth, one can free themselves at any time, from any reality they perceive themselves to be, by teaching themselves to find the exit points which are locked within the very fabric of life; within the very structures that form its very reality. Certain shapes and symbolisms are to be found within every reality, which act as doorways, portals elsewhere, triggers and keys to new truths and perceptions. The moment you imagine yourself to be stuck anywhere, think differently, feel intuitively, know instinctually.

-Sparrow