View Single Post
Old 12-01-2012, 12:30 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by MythicalReviver
Hi Sparrow! Loving your posts, they are very inspiring.

Several pages into the thread you wrote: "There are people who fail to realize that the spirit world has little influence on the day to day manifestations within the physical world. This is to say, the spirit world tend to leave the physical ‘stuff’ to the physical beings within it, and interfere very little. "

There are many times when I feel something should have happened to me, but didn't. For example, I'm driving and nearly get hit by another car. I should have been hit, but miraculously I was not. I cannot help but feel that there was some sort of higher intervention at that moment. Is it incorrect of me to feel that way, that the belief of higher intervention is just a human concept?

Another example, it was the middle of the night one night and I was hysterically upset, and pleading to recieve a phone call from a certain someone. Moments later, the person called me. Is it just coincidence? What can you share about "coincidence"? If I've missed it in another post somewhere, I apologize.
Greetings from Sparrow, my friend, MythicalReviver.

I trust you are finding this community resource inspiring and useful in your journey.

I have said, and will still state, the spirit world, those within the light of love, uphold certain principles which pertain to the progression of events upon planet Earth. There are things which are allowed, and things which are not, in a simple sense as you may choose to understand it. The spirit world does not exist to solve all of mankind’s problems. These problems are the result of human action and decision, and must be resolved by human action and decision. This is not to say you are, by any means, left alone to solve them, but rather nurtured to understand them in order to effectively outgrow them.

However, when it comes to your own personal individual lives, and individual safety, harmony and happiness, intervention, as you see it, exists. If it is within the awareness, and within the ability of your doorkeeper, your spirit guides and helpers to protect you from an unfortunate fatal crash, then they will do all they can, as soon as they can. If it be, your guides were unaware of such events to come, such unforeseen danger to yourself, and if they were unprepared to protect your physical counterpart from injury, then you must accept the circumstances which follow. It has nothing to do with deserving. It has nothing to do with needing to learn lessons. It has to do with the quick intuitive reactions of your spirit guides and helpers, and your own intuitive powers of response.

When we speak of coincidence, we must be careful not to systematically adopt the presumption that all things are pre-planned and orchestrated by some greater unseen power. This notion presumes you to be a puppet of the will and whim of another being in the universe. Synchronicity is the dance of energies which coexist and interlace one another within the tapestry of life. If an event or occurrence takes place in which you define to be a coincidence, it is because you have placed it there, or because the energy you have created has caused it to be there by your own participation within the orchestra of life.
Would such and such a person have sought to telephone you had you not created the energy for it to occur? On what levels of your infinite being were you participating with the delicate canvas of the universe? It matters not the names and numbers of the architects of your life who weave and sow threads of circumstance, for we are all One. The question is, how did ‘I’ participate to bring my experience into fruition. This is the key to unlock the door to your understanding of synchronicity.

-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸