View Single Post
Old 05-12-2015, 01:47 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi
My idea of "Heaven" is a place where there is love, a sense of tremendous peace yet scintillating with life and energy, that same profound sense of "All is Well" that does come to me as a gift sometimes, only maybe a little brighter....above the 'clouds'.....
Landscapes, fields, woodlands, mountains in the distance, lovely skies, blue water lakes, being able to manifest a tree to give as a gift....maybe one with apples on it? (See? I can't quite give up yet on the beauties of Earth) Being able to sing again and use my voice to create music which others may find soothing or uplifting and joyful. I have so much music in me.

Being able to work with those I love most dearly, at the same job they are doing as a member of the team. Being fine enough to do that work. They are already. I hope I match up.
We are quite simular. If you add a part where we get to splash in the shallow water as it hits sand while the sunsets a beautiful hue, again in intimate energetic communion with those I love, I''d love to be there.

Do I really think that is heaven? No I'm pretty sure I felt it once. The eternal kind. It was swirling giddy bliss energy, felt overwhelmed with joy and connection. It was all connection, love, bliss really, just bliss.

I don't really believe in heaven as a place. What I experienced was Union. I assume as reunion with source. It was while hugging my sc, but I finally understood how anything for eternity could be a good thing. That energy for eternity,... i could do that.