Thread: Virgo Problems
View Single Post
Old 01-05-2017, 12:06 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox Spirit
Virgos are a very down to earth and grounded. Unlike the Capris and Taurus Earth sign though, I do find Virgo to be really sensitive. They have huge hearts. I find the men to be brilliant, but on the flip side, lots of emotional insecurities. My advice as an Earth elemental, don't force or push yourself to be something your not. Accept yourself just the way you are : ) My mother and sister were both Fire signs, very flashy and loved being center of attention. They would sometimes encourage me to be more outgoing and I feel that created more of an insecurity for me. I think I did fine going my own individual route and pace, being low key, and heightening my own strengths which were being more productive, work oriented and athletic... that is where I 'shined'

Anywho, I am raising a Virgo boy, and he has a huge heart. He's very intelligent, and I love his witty non nonchalant attitude, hes going to be a good grounded friend to many some day. He was being bullied at school by an adorable little snot who had a crush on him, and no wonder she bullied him, he wouldn't open up ( LOL). I think that is what scares me as a mother that he doesn't open up, keeps his feelings internal. I don't want him to be bullied when he is older so I put him Karate classes just in case he he he
I believe out of three Earth signs (Capricorn and Taurus) Virgos are more sensitive. I know artist like Michael Jackson was sensitive to his father's and relatives teasing of his nose. I guess seeing the beauty within me doesn't come easy because I compare myself to others . Virgos have strong attributes too it's just that we constantly have these shreads of self doubts that's holding me back from my potential. Your son sounds like a great kid and I think taking Karate classes will definitely help him I wish you all the best.