View Single Post
Old 03-09-2012, 11:43 PM
Knower

I'd like to add to this that I think that it is quite possible that I lived my last life as my father's father. He died a couple of years before I was born. I say this because the man in question was a pilot. My father was a pilot. I am now a pilot and have been obsessed with aviation as long as I can remember; almost as though this interest were preternatural.

Additionally, I know from a very vague past life reading that I received from someone on this forum that I had some kind of an experience in WWII. Although I am now a pacifist, until very recently, I was obsessed with the war.

I think that my father likely absorbed all of the negative personality traits that he has from his father. I am now aware of the fact that al of my traits come from living under my father. Perhaps this lesson is why I was reborn into the same family, if I were. Maybe I am supposed to see from my father in this life how I treated my son in the last life. It is just a working theory, but I'd appreciate anyone else's thoughts on the matter.