View Single Post
Old 03-08-2016, 10:30 PM
Knower

Very interesting thread! I love writing myself and I've used stories to get my feelings out sometimes. There are some things I felt would be "impossible" to happen for me in this reality but I wrote stories as if they did and it helped me to feel better. For example relating to a specific person who I wanted to be with.

I do believe this works in a sense because I wrote stories based on a man I believed was some sort of "soul connection". He was in a relationship with someone else and had kids. In one of the stories I changed the details and he had just one child, a son. And then last year I met a man who turned out to have a girlfriend and son. (We were just online friends and never met in person. At first he didn't tell me about his family and I thought he was single and interested in a relationship but then he told me he just wanted to be friends because he was bringing his family over to the UK). I'd used a different name in another of the stories and his name was similar to that but with the letters scrambled! So I believe I attracted that.

I worked on releasing the first man since I wrote those stories and have felt so much better. More recently I've written a story about an imaginary boyfriend (not based on any real person) and I like to read that over for manifesting. Good luck if you try this method, girlsearching. Or if you've tried it already, since I see you posted this in April. :)

P.S. I love the phrase "Writing your life into Existence!" :)