View Single Post
Old 25-05-2016, 11:04 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by faithy
Originally posted by Sparrow

Feedback for Sparrow

I have now been trying to take the positive out of my experience, when I think about my experience, I think about how wonderful it was to be blessed with an angel to help me through it and to save me with the most beautiful Celtic Cross I have ever seen

Dear faithy,

We thank you for sharing your story with us.

The importance of the symbolism of the Celtic cross is really to do with you empowering yourself and granting yourself authority over your own energy space. You can invoke equally effective experiences using symbolisms of a much more personal nature, such as photographs of positive memories or gifts from loved ones. The power within the experience comes not from the object but the meaning it holds for the individual and the energy placed into it, as is the same for those working with crystals.

With your interaction with fear, remember it is not some affliction you must tear from your soul and something that you must recoil from. It is not fear itself which malevolent entities use against you, it is your relationship to fear and your response to it. Embrace fear with courage of character, through wisdom that you are the creator of your own experience of reality; you are your own authority on how you wish to define your own relationships with your thoughts, feelings and responses to them.

-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸