View Single Post
Old 18-07-2016, 01:59 AM
Pathfinder

Thank you Still Waters for sharing such a sacred experience. I have been studying about the Light Beings for awhile. It is interesting that you DID NOT have a NDE according to your defined religious belief systems at the time. I think that is a common fallacy after reading so many.

Did you get the sense the Light Being was a higher level spiritual being rather than a human? It would seem there are some kind of "caretakers" on that Other side...some seem to believe that they are humans, more spiritually evolved, perhaps those that have been on the Other side for awhile; and other people felt the Light Beings were another higher level, perhaps beyond what we currently conceive or term as angels, but spiritual messengers and caretakers nonetheless. You don't need to respond to that question if it makes you uncomfortable though.

Again, thanks for sharing this sacred experience, how valuable it is to others to know life continues on. I am still trying to make some sense of the many sudden passings in my own life.